"The ultimate Christmas jumper that has a real message of peace and joy" The Guardian
We think everyone should be able to wear a British Christmas Jumper and celebrate the festive season – however they wish, no matter what their colour, creed or culture.
Featuring the symbols of major religions, this multicultural unisex knit hopes to unite people of all faiths and none, in the spirit of love, joy and festive cheer.
Knitted from warm and soft eco friendly 100% recycled yarn.
- Designed and Made in Great Britain
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Made using 100% Recycled Yarn - 60% Regenerated Cotton / 40% Recycled Bottles (PET)
- Our cotton polyester blend is created by taking the waste cuttings from pre-consumer cotton textile production, shredding them and then turning them back into soft cotton without redying. We add fibres made from locally recycled plastic bottles to obtain our cotton and polyester blend. The blended fibres are then spun into fine yarn, which is ready for knitting.
- Want to know more? Click Here
- Fine Gauge Knit
- Supersoft Feel
- Machine Washable
- Supports British Manufacturing