What better time to create a promotional merchandise campaign, than the season of gifts and giving? A bespoke, branded Christmas jumper is the ultimate way to express your brand’s unique sense of humour and get your staff and customers into the Christmas spirit.
At Jack Masters we specialise in manufacturing quality, UK made Christmas creations which are not only a celebration of good old British design, mixed with expert craftsmanship and sense of humour, they are also hard wearing and made to last.
Jack Masters are committed to much more than simply making you the perfect Christmas jumper for your brand – we are also committed to producing high quality, sustainably sourced garments which are locally produced and are made with the environment, fair trade and fair pay in mind.
Our UK in-house design and technical teams are here to assist you with bringing your design to life, and with scalable manufacturing from our family-owned and operated factory in Leicestershire we can provide your brand with handcrafted, Made in Great Britain Christmas knitwear in just 6-12 weeks from design to production.
Minimum order quantities.
||ACCESSORIES (Scarves, Hats, Christmas Stockings)
|Two Sizes - 100 pieces
||Scarves - 150 pieces
|Three Sizes - 200 pieces
||Hats - 150 pieces
|Four or More Sizes - 300 pieces
||Christmas Stockings - 150 pieces
|Capacity is in excess of 50,000 pieces
||Blankets & Ponchos - 300 pieces
Summary of our Services
- 100% Recycled Yarn
- 100% Acrylic
- 100% Merino Wool
Design & Sampling
- Private label service since 1987
- In-house design, sampling, and technical teams
- Yarn souring and swatches
- Virtual Sampling - Shima Seiki APEX3 knitwear software
- 40,000 sq. ft purpose built knitwear facility
- Our knitting plant comprises of 40 Shima Seiki Japanese Knitting machines with 5, 7, 10, 12 & 14 gauge capabilities
- We have also invested in 3 state-of-the-art Shima Seiki, 3D knitting machines, with which we are able to create exquisitely comfortable, seamless, durable and waste-free knitwear in 5, 8 & 15 gauges.
- Intarsia, jacquards, fine and chunky knitwear
- Point linking across all gauges
- Lead times starting from 6 weeks
- Fulfilment, and e-commerce support
- SEDEX and Ethically Audited factory (ETI)
- Paul James Knitwear
- British Christmas Jumpers
- 100% family owned facility in India
- Inventory management & real time production
- Distribution & fulfilment
For more information about our services or for private label manufacturing please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44(0)116 283 7300